A kitchen with no windows?? And there's no way you can put one in? Or a skylight maybe? How sad! Going with white is a great idea because the light will reflect off the surfaces and keep it nice and bright. And I've already told Abby that I highly recommend the quartz I chose for my kitchen because it has all sorts of little grey and mirrored specks in it that sparkle. :) I have many photos of white kitchens, so I've selected some non-country ones for Abby and her better half. Hope this helps and good luck with your reno!
![]() | ![]() |
| AT Casa | Bolig Magasinet |
![]() | ![]() |
| Dixcot Locations | Coburn Architecture |
![]() | ![]() |
| David Netto | Canadian House & Home |
![]() | ![]() |
| House Beautiful | Canadian House & Home |
![]() | ![]() |
| Verity Welstead | Living Etc. |






















No comments:
Post a Comment