Anyhoos. I loved the sofas on design boner's website and commented that one thing that those gorgeous sofas and mine had in common were high arms. While pregnant when we moved back to Melbourne 2.5 years ago, it was all I could do to stay upright for 5 mins before rushing for some toilet-bowl quality time... so we settled for the first lounge that felt comfy. Never mind the look, I was too sick to focus.
Since gaining my sanity
But it has all the required elements for husband and myself:
1. Comfy cushy seating
2. Great support for back and head
3. Comfy to sleep on
4. Armrests that can support head without cushions
5. Seats deep enough that we don't feel like half our bums get good seating while the other half hangs in space.
Side tables have always stumped me. The place is too small for more tables on the other side of the 3 seater... between the 2 and 3 seater is a space I'd like to have smart table space for mugs, bits and a lamp. The armrests of the 3 seater measures 70cm (27.5") in height.
design boner's suggestions, while awesome, would feel real small... anymore suggestions, design boner????
No comments:
Post a Comment