Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bedside table makeover

Remember seeing my Bedroom Moodboard NO.2? It's starting to take shape, seeing as the master bedroom looks horrible and absolute shambles :P



These were lying by the side of the road, waiting for some lucky soul. After convincing my husband that while it looked too good to be thrown out, it was not my fault. I had great plans for it. They were covered in YUCKY milk paint and took me three days to strip and sand it ready for painting.

I chose Napoli from Bristol Paints: a beautiful rich turquoise teal colour in high gloss. Painting in Melbourne right now isn't a real smart idea given it is cold and a little wet... but I couldn't stand the previous set up. (Read about it at a later post.)

A week later and after second coat, I started on the drawers. Also found some cool black and white drawer knobs from Provincial Home Living for $2.95 each.

After another three days of leaving it out to dry, this is the result:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homes Designs Related Posts