Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A thing of love

Sometimes you see something that you just gotta have. There are a few things that make something a must-grab item:

1. Vintage (often one-offs)
2. Not badly priced at all!

I got this while tagging along with the in laws visiting their relative 1.5 hours' drive away last week. Been wanting to revisit this huge antiques warehouse (location kept secret until I've bought the whole place up!). Discovered it on the in laws' last visit. We left the warehouse only because closing time! Already spent 2 hours in it and not even halfway around the place!


Anyhoos. Since then, I've been scouring eBay for more of similar items of make and colour... not been successful. But a collection is supposed to be a search of love and time, rather than of a frenzy, hey?

Does anyone know if this is a Murano? Or art glass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homes Designs Related Posts