Ever since seeing the below curio cabinet in a Martha Stewart mag, I've been dreaming secretly of getting one made for my jugs rather than the one I have. One day, huh, husband?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Dresser makeover part 2
A few posts below I talked about redoing my dresser if it didn't sell this time on eBay. There are 2 days left and I am planning my makeover. I'm still thinking that strong red-pink shade. And some white hardware. I might actually paint the interior a diff shade of pink! I have a small collection of jugs and they're mainly pale in colour. So if the interior is white you can't really showcase them as much.
Ever since seeing the below curio cabinet in a Martha Stewart mag, I've been dreaming secretly of getting one made for my jugs rather than the one I have. One day, huh, husband?
Ever since seeing the below curio cabinet in a Martha Stewart mag, I've been dreaming secretly of getting one made for my jugs rather than the one I have. One day, huh, husband?
Labels:
DIY,
living room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment